What is the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon?
The Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is designed for Kiwi kids aged 6-15 years to help them stay active and healthy through a programme of participation. The series has been running since 1992 and is a rite of passage for Kiwi kids. To date, over 300,000 Kiwi kids have given it a TRY. Open to Kiwi kids of all sporting abilities the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is a fun day out for kids, parents and families. Participants get to swim, cycle, and run their way around age appropriate courses. You can enter either as an individual or as part of a team of two.
Every participant who enters receives:
- a Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon medal
- a downloadable certificate of achievement
- an official Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon t-shirt, drawstring kit bag & swim cap
- complimentary breakfast from the Weet-Bix Breakfast Tent
- PLUS the chance to WIN awesome spot prizes and meet their sporting heroes.
Check out the Location page for your closest event and for more details. Go on “Give it a TRY!”.