Last series, over 800 schools created a School Group and participated in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Apply for a School Group this series and receive the following benefits:
- Eligible School Groups will go into the draw to WIN 1 of 5 major prizes from our partners at each event. View the full list of prizes & eligibility.
- Free school photo taken at event
- Discounted, $2.00, delivery of TRYathlete kits and merchandise to your school. Only if “school delivery” is permitted by the school group coordinator. Participant entry must be confirmed 3 weeks before event date to allow for delivery.
- An allocated zone for your school marquee. Individual school marquee sites are allocated on a “first come, first served” basis
- Access to the School Group Dashboard to manage your school participants.
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon School’s team.
- AND gives your school participants a long-lasting shared experience that brings the school community together.
Once you have created your School Group, access your Dashboard here.
Registration Close Dates for School Groups
(All cut offs occur at midnight)
|School Group Applications Close||Group Import Deadline (Final date to get Tryathlete Kit posted)||Online Entries Close|
|Mt Maunganui||Friday, 1 November 2019||Sunday, 3 November 2019||Wednesday, 20 November 2019|
|Rotorua||Friday, 8 November 2019||Sunday, 10 November 2019||Wednesday, 27 November 2019|
|South Auckland (Tues)||Sunday, 10 November 2019||Tuesday, 12 November 2019||Saturday, 30 November 2019|
|South Auckland (Wed)||Monday, 11 November 2019||Wednesday, 13 November 2019||Sunday, 1 December 2019|
|Central West Auckland||Friday, 15 November 2019||Sunday, 17 November 2019||Wednesday, 4 December 2019|
|Central East Auckland||Friday, 17 January 2020||Sunday, 19 January 2020||Wednesday, 5 February 2020|
|Gisborne||Monday, 20 January 2020||Wednesday, 22 January 2020||Sunday, 9 February 2020|
|Hamilton||Friday, 24 January 2020||Sunday, 26 January 2020||Wednesday, 12 February 2020|
|Hastings||Sunday, 26 January 2020||Tuesday, 28 January 2020||Friday, 14 February 2020|
|Christchurch Morning||Monday, 27 January 2020||Sunday, 2 February 2020||Wednesday, 19 February 2020|
|Christchurch Afternoon||Monday, 27 January 2020||Sunday, 2 February 2020||Wednesday, 19 February 2020|
|Dunedin||Friday, 7 February 2020||Sunday, 9 February 2020||Wednesday, 26 February 2020|
|Nelson||Friday, 14 February 2020||Sunday, 16 February 2020||Wednesday, 4 March 2020|
|Hutt City||Tuesday, 18 February 2020||Thursday, 20 February 2020||Sunday, 8 March 2020|
|Wellington Morning||Friday, 21 February 2020||Sunday, 23 February 2020||Wednesday, 11 March 2020|
|Wellington Afternoon||Friday, 21 February 2020||Sunday, 23 February 2020||Wednesday, 11 March 2020|
|Palmerston North||Monday, 24 February 2020||Wednesday, 26 February 2020||Sunday, 15 March 2020|
|Hibiscus Coast||Friday, 28 February 2020||Sunday, 1 March 2020||Wednesday, 18 March 2020|
|New Plymouth||Monday, 2 March 2020||Wednesday, 4 March 2020||Sunday, 22 March 2020|
|Bay of Islands||Friday, 6 March 2020||Sunday, 8 March 2020||Wednesday, 25 March 2020|
Weet-Bix Tryathlon Foundation
The Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation was established in 2007 by Sanitarium staff to enable underprivileged and disadvantaged kiwi children the opportunity to take part in and experience the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
You can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for subsidised entries or equipment to help your students take part with your school group by filling out the online application form on the Foundation webpage.