Thank you for your interest in signing up a School Group for the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Series. Last series, over 900 schools created a School Group and participated in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
Last series, over 900 schools created a School Group and participated in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Apply for a School Group this series and receive the following benefits:
- Eligible School Groups will go into the draw to WIN 1 of 5 major prizes from our partners at each event. View the full list of prizes & eligibility.
- Free school photo taken at the event.
- Discounted, $3.00, delivery of TRYathlete Packs and merchandise to your school. Only if “School Delivery” is permitted by the School Group Coordinator. Participant entry must be confirmed 3 weeks before the event date to allow for delivery.
- An allocated zone for your school marquee. Individual school marquee sites are allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Access to the School Group Dashboard to manage your school participants.
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon School’s team.
- AND gives your school participants a long-lasting shared experience that brings the school community together.
Once your School Group has been approved, access your Dashboard here.
Weet-Bix Tryathlon Foundation
The Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation was established in 2007 by Sanitarium staff to enable underprivileged and disadvantaged kiwi children the opportunity to take part in and experience the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
You can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for subsidised entries or equipment to help your students take part with your school group by filling out the online application form on the Foundation webpage.