School group registrations do not carry over from year to year, so you will need to apply to enter a school group into the 2017/2018 Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series even if you took part last year.
Your students can join your school’s group either by completing a permission form and returning this to the school group coordinator or by choosing to link to your school group when registering from home.
School Group Registration Flow Chart
School Group Prizes
If your school has registered as a group at your event, your students can receive a school group discount for their registration fee and help your school to win great prizes! This series’ prizes include:
- 5 x $1000 Haier Appliance Vouchers thanks to Haier
- 17 x $300 Sports Gear Vouchers thanks to Toyota
- 6 x $500 Warehouse Stationery Vouchers thanks to Warehouse Stationery
- 5 x $1000 Bike Barn Vouchers thanks to Bike Barn
- 17 x 15 FREE 2018/2019 Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Series entries (rrp value $562.50) thanks to Sanitarium
- 17 x Sanitarium Product Packs (rrp value $300) thanks to Sanitarium
- 1 x Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Merchandise Prize Pack (rrp value $1000) thanks to Sanitarium
- 17 x School Coordinator Prizes of an Asics Jacket (rrp value $95) thanks to Asics
- 17 x School Coordinator Prizes of a Wattie’s Product Hamper (rrp value $50) thanks to Wattie’s
At each event four School Group prizes and two School Coordinator prizes will be randomly selected from the above prize pool and be awarded to:
- The School Group with the largest number of participants registered.
- The School Group with the largest percentage of their school roll registered as participants. (School rolls as supplied by the Ministry of Education)
- Two other randomly selected School Groups who have registered enough participants to meet the prize eligibility threshold.
- The School Coordinator of the School Group with the largest number of participants registered.
- The School Coordinator of the School Group with the largest percentage of their school roll registered as participants. (School rolls as supplied by the Ministry of Education)
School Prize Eligibility
In order for your school to qualify for prizes, the school group will need to have a minimum number of participants entered:
|School Roll *||Number of Participants Required|
|50 or less||5+ students|
*School rolls as supplied by Ministry of Education
Coordinators of School Groups that qualify for the Schools Prize Draw will also receive a FREE TRY Starburst Trucker Cap (RRP $15). All eligible School Coordinators will receive an email prior to event with details on how to redeem this prize.
Registration Close Dates for School Groups
|Event||School Coordinator Applications Close
(All cut-offs occur at midnight)
|School Registration Cut-Off Date
(All cut-offs occur at midnight)
|Mt Maunganui||Tuesday, 7 November 2017||Tuesday, 14 November 2017|
|South Auckland||Thursday, 9 November 2017||Thursday, 16 November 2017|
|Rotorua||Tuesday, 14 November 2017||Tuesday, 21 November 2017|
|West Auckland||Monday, 20 November 2017||Monday, 27 November 2017|
|Hamilton||Monday, 15 January 2018||Courier cut-off: Monday, 22 January 2018
Pick-up cut-off: Sunday 4 February 2018
|Hastings||Thursday, 18 January 2018||Courier cut-off: Thursday, 25 January 2018
Pick-up cut-off: Thursday 8 February 2018
|Central East Auckland||Tuesday, 23 January 2018||Courier cut-off: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Pick-up cut-off: Monday 12 February 2018
|Gisborne||Wednesday, 24 January 2018||Courier cut-off: Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Pick-up cut-off: Tuesday 13 February 2018
|Christchurch||Tuesday, 30 January 2018||Tuesday, 6 February 2018|
|Nelson||Monday, 5 February 2018||Monday, 12 February 2018|
|Dunedin||Monday, 12 February 2018||Monday, 19 February 2018|
|Hutt City||Thursday, 15 February 2018||Thursday, 22 February 2018|
|Wellington||Tuesday, 20 February 2018||Tuesday, 27 February 2018|
|Palmerston North||Thursday, 22 February 2018||Thursday, 1 March 2018|
|Hibiscus Coast||Tuesday, 27 February 2018||Tuesday, 6 March 2018|
|New Plymouth||Thursday, 1 March 2018||Thursday, 8 March 2018|
|Bay of Islands||Thursday, 8 March 2018||Thursday, 15 March 2018|
School Coordinator Dashboard Login
Use the username and password you received in your confirmation email to log in to the school coordinator dashboard below.
You can use your school coordinator dashboard to register participants using your bulk upload spreadsheet, to invite students to register at home and link to your school group, and to track how many participants count towards your school group’s prize eligibility.
Weet-Bix Tryathlon Foundation
The Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation was established in 2007 by Sanitarium staff to enable underprivileged and disadvantaged kiwi children the opportunity to take part in and experience the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
You can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for subsidised entries or equipment to help your students take part with your school group by filling out the online application form on the Give webpage.
I need help!
Our office hours are:
Monday – Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 1:00pm