Last series, over 900 schools created a School Group and participated in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. Apply for a School Group this series and receive the following benefits:
- Eligible School Groups will go into the draw to WIN 1 of 5 major prizes from our partners at each event. View the full list of prizes & eligibility.
- Free school photo taken at the event.
- Discounted, $2.00, delivery of TRYathlete Packs and merchandise to your school. Only if “School Delivery” is permitted by the School Group Coordinator. Participant entry must be confirmed 3 weeks before event date to allow for delivery.
- An allocated zone for your school marquee. Individual school marquee sites are allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Access to the School Group Dashboard to manage your school participants.
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon School’s team.
- AND gives your school participants a long-lasting shared experience that brings the school community together.
Once you have created your School Group, access your Dashboard here.
Registration Close Dates for School Groups
School Group Applications Close
Group Import Deadline (Final date to get Tryathlete Packs posted)
Online Entries Close
|Mt Maunganui||Wednesday, 28 October 2020||Thursday, 29 October 2020||Friday, 20 November 2020 (Midday)|
|Rotorua||Wednesday, 4 November 2020||Thursday, 5 November 2020||Friday, 27 November 2020 (Midday)|
||Friday, 6 November 2020||Monday, 9 November 2020||Sunday, 29 November 2020 (Midnight)|
|Central West Auckland||Wednesday, 11 November 2020||Thursday, 12 November 2020||Friday, 4 December 2020 (Midday)|
|Central East Auckland||Wednesday, 20 January 2021||Thursday, 21 January 2021||Friday, 12 February 2021 (Midday)|
|Hastings||Friday, 22 January 2021||Monday, 25 January 2021||Thursday, 11 February 2021 (Midnight)|
|Hamilton||Wednesday, 27 January 2021||Thursday, 28 January 2021||Friday, 19 February 2021 (Midday)|
|Gisborne||Friday, 29 January 2021||Monday, 1 February 2021||Thursday, 18 February 2021 (Midnight)|
|Christchurch Morning||Monday, 1 February 2021||Tuesday, 2 February 2021||Friday, 26 February 2021 (Midday)|
|Christchurch Afternoon||Monday, 1 February 2021||Tuesday, 2 February 2021||Friday, 26 February 2021 (Midday)|
|Dunedin||Wednesday, 10 February 2021||Thursday, 11 February 2021||Friday, 5 March 2021 (Midday)|
|Nelson||Wednesday, 17 February 2021||Thursday, 18 February 2021||Friday, 12 March 2021 (Midday)|
|Hutt City||Friday, 19 February 2021||Monday, 22 February 2021||Sunday, 14 March 2021 (Midnight)|
||Wednesday, 24 February 2021||Thursday, 25 February 2021||Friday, 19 March 2021 (Midday)|
|Palmerston North||Friday, 26 February 2021||Monday, 1 March 2021||Thursday, 18 March 2021 (Midnight)|
|Hibiscus Coast||Wednesday, 3 March 2021||Thursday, 4 March 2021||Friday, 26 March 2021 (Midday)|
|New Plymouth||Friday, 5 March 2021||Monday, 8 March 2021||Sunday, 28 March 2021 (Midnight)|
|Bay of Islands||Wednesday, 10 March 2021||Thursday, 11 March 2021||Friday, 9 April 2021 (Midday)|
Weet-Bix Tryathlon Foundation
The Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation was established in 2007 by Sanitarium staff to enable underprivileged and disadvantaged kiwi children the opportunity to take part in and experience the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon.
You can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for subsidised entries or equipment to help your students take part with your school group by filling out the online application form on the Foundation webpage.