Getting the Students on board
Now you have created your School Group, it’s time to get the students on board. We have pulled together some helpful resources to spread the word around your School, as well as tips on how to get the students linked to your School Group.
Remember, the more students you have entered in your group, the more chance your School has of winning some great prizes for your School!
Below are some key messages for you to use when promoting the TRYathlon in your newsletters or email communications:
- Entries are open for the [Event Name] on [Event Date] at [Event Location].
- The TRYathlon is all about giving it a TRY and is a rewarding and fun day out for you and your child.
- Participants need to be aged 7-15 years old on event day, and can complete the TRYathlon as an individual or in a team of two.
- Participants need to be aged 6 years old on event day to complete the Splash&Dash
- To enter the TRYathlon visit www.tryathlon.co.nz/
- (This year) Our school has created a School Group which you can join when you enter from home. Search for [Group Name] when prompted. By linking to our school group it will give us the chance to win some great prizes.
- The direct link to register into our school group is [GroupInviteUrl]
- If someone you know requires financial assistance to enter the TRYathlon, should it be subsidised entry fees or funding for necessary equipment, then you can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for assistance. Visit www.tryathlon.co.nz/foundation for details.
- If you have any school related questions please contact [GroupCoordinatorFirstName] [GroupCoordinatorSurname] on [GroupCoordinatorEmail] otherwise contact the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon team; email Sophia@smcevents.co.nz or phone 0800 WEET BIX (0800 9338 249).
Promotional Posters & Flyers
Electronic versions of our promotional posters and flyers will be available for you to download soon.
Download electronic versions of our promotional posters to help you with your School Group recruitment. Include these in your electronic messaging or print them off and display in your office foyer to boost your Schools participation.
How to Enter Participants
Below are some important tools to help you enter your students into your School Group.
How to create a School Group
Click below to download an overview flow chart showing the process for entering students into your School Group.