Getting the Students on board
Below are some key messages for you to use when promoting the TRYathlon in your newsletters or email communications:
- Entries are open for the [Event Name] on [Event Date] at [Event Location].
- The TRYathlon is all about giving it a TRY and is a rewarding and fun day out for you and your child.
- Participants need to be aged 7-15 years old on event day, and can complete the TRYathlon as an individual or in a team of two.
- To enter the TRYathlon visit www.tryathlon.co.nz/
- (This year) Our school has created a School Group which you can join when you enter from home. Search for [Group Name] when prompted. By linking to our school group it will give us the chance to win some great prizes.
- The direct link to register into our school group is [GroupInviteUrl]
- If someone you know requires financial assistance to enter the TRYathlon, should it be subsidised entry fees or funding for necessary equipment, then you can apply to the Weet-Bix TRYathlon Foundation for assistance. Visit www.tryathlon.co.nz/foundation for details.
- If you have any school related questions please contact [GroupCoordinatorFirstName] [GroupCoordinatorSurname] on [GroupCoordinatorEmail] otherwise contact the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon team; email Sophia@smcevents.co.nz or phone 0800 WEET BIX (0800 9338 249).
Promotional Posters & Flyers
Watch this space!
Electronic versions of our promotional posters and flyers will be available here later on in the series. You can download these and either include in your electronic messaging or print them off and display in your office foyer.
How to Enter Participants
Below are some important tools to help you enter your students into your School Group.
School Group Entry Flow Chart
Click below to download an overview flow chart showing the process for entering students into your School Group.