School Group Prizes
By creating a School Group, your school could be in to win one or more of the following great prizes!
- 18 x 15 FREE 2021-2022 Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Series Entries thanks to Sanitarium (RRP $900)
- 18 x Sanitarium Product Packs thanks to Weet-Bix (RRP $263)
- 18 x $300 Sports Gear Vouchers thanks to Toyota (RRP $300)
- 18 x Maped Stationery Prize Packs thanks to Maped (RRP $500)
- 12 x The Hits Studio Visits thanks to NZME Radio Limited*
- 3 x $500 Rebel Sport Vouchers thanks to Rebel Sport (RRP $500)
- 3 x $400 St Pierres Sushi Vouchers thanks to St Pierres Sushi (RRP $400)
School Coordinator Prizes:
- 18 x School Coordinator Prizes of a Wattie’s Product Hamper thanks to Wattie’s (RRP $50)
- 18 x School Coordinator Prizes of an Asics Backpack thanks to Asics (RRP $70)
School Prize Categories
At each event, School Group prizes will be randomly selected from the above prize pool and be awarded to:
- The School Group with the largest number of participants entered. The School Coordinator of this School Group will also win a prize.
- The School Group with the largest percentage of their school roll entered as participants. This gives all our smaller schools a great chance to win a prize! The School Coordinator of this School Group will also win a prize.
- Three randomly selected School Groups who have entered the eligible number of participants.
*The Hits Studio Visit prize includes a station tour and photo to be shared on relevant The Hits Facebook pages. NZME Radio Limited will contact the winning schools within 30 days of the event to organise a suitable date. If the date does not suit NZME Radio Limited, NZME will provide an alternative option. Studio visit is for maximum of 25 student and 5 adults to attend each visit.
School Prize Eligibility
In order for your school to qualify for prizes, the school group will need to have a minimum number of participants entered:
|School Roll *||Number of Participants Required|
|50 or less||5+ students|
*School rolls as supplied by Ministry of Education